▪ To buy real estate as a Belgian in Spain, you have 2 options:
▪ Whether you borrow from a bank in Spain, you will receive a maximum of 70% of the estimated
value of the property.
▪ Or you borrow in Belgium, but then you must own a house and enough
margin because the 70% rule also applies here.
▪ An example: Your home is worth 400,000 euros and you still have an open one
balance of 50,000 euros + 100,000 euros for the new loan in Spain.
You divide € 150,000 by the value of the house, € 400,000. Like this right
or less than 70%, you can take out a loan without any problem.
▪ !!!! The bank will also take your income into account.